Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Anniv Pop Out Card - Hero Arts Sizzix GardenFlowersSet

Made this Pop Out Anniversary Card after watching a video of Mary at Cardz TV. You can click here to see her video on how to make. Card when flattened fits into an A2 size envelope.










 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts

 

Supplies  

  cardstock/paper: black, blue, white  pattern - blue/white floral

  Cricut: Elegant Edges Oval Scallop

    machine - Explore Air

  ink: jenni bowlin Soap Powder, VersaFine Onyx Black,

    VersaMark

  Hero Arts:  die - Slimline & Bookmarks (sentiment tag

    cut with fish tail at each end)

    stamp - CL342 - sentiment  

    stamp/die - Garden Flowers Set

  Lawn Fawn: embossing - white emb powder

   
 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 


Entering in:

A Blog Named Hero Ch Anniversary  tot5combch 2/3  4/26

CHNC Apr Pattern Ch  4/30 

Creative Creases Ch Anything Goes with a Fun Fold  

  totcombch9  2/4  4/29

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch 98 Spring  2/4  4/18  

  Spring flower, LF embossing powder


 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Flower card turned out lovely - Mary always does some grand videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Love the fun fold you used here! Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join in again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and whimsical card design!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whimsical look card. it is wonderful.
    Thank you for playing along the Anniversary Challenge at A Blog Named Hero Challenge.
    DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete