Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's all in the eyes Cheetah Scrapbook Layout

Created this scrapbook layout with a couple of my favorite things: first and foremost my daughter's wonderful artwork that she sketched for me for my birthday present this yr (and even though she is a junior in college, yes she calls me 'Mommy' which I like), one of my favorite wild animals are Cheetahs & my favorite stamps which are Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers 'Big Cats.' When my daughter asked what I would like for her to sketch for my birthday present I asked for a Cheetah sketch. Was wanting a Mother Cheetah & a Cub but did not make the request for that and she read my mind.

























ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: 
cardstock: black, white
core'dinations Burnt Sugar cardstock (used backside of cardstock)
Recollections Glitter Paper
the paper Studio Safari Chic
Sizzix: photo corners die
Spellbinder: Nest Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large 
stamp:Mark's Finest Papers Big Cats

Entering this into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Ch Anything Goes unlim 10/13-19
Crafts and Me Ch105 Anything Goes unlim 10/10-16
DLART Thankful Thurs Anything Goes unlim 10/4-31
Frosted Design Fab Fri Ch - WILD! 10/12-18
Sentimental Sun Ch124 Black/White + Another Color lim3 1st my another color is Brown 10/14-20 
Simon Says Stamp Dies and/or Punches unlim 10/10-17 
Simon Says Stamp & Show Your Fav my favs are my daughter's artwork, Cheetahs & MFP stamps 10/15-21

16 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing sketch by your daughter!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sketch is awesome, very talented Mom and daughter thanks for sharring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She did an awesome job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING artwork and fabulous LO to showcase it~~ Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet of your daughter. and your card came out wonderful.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cheetah paper! So rawr! :) And I'm glad *some* of your blogger issues are fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique creation Melissa. Thanks for sharing at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layour, your daughter is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is amazing. Fabby image
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous LO Melissa :-) your daughter is very talented, what a great sketch !! awesome ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww she did a great job thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, wow, your daughter is so amazingly talented!! The drawing is spectacular!! The card compliments it perfectly :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers!!! Your daughter did an amazing job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Melissa. Your daughter is so talented and to think she created it with the Bamboo, well that is just incredible! Right now I've borrowed a friend's tablet and it is the original small one. I am hoping to save up for the Bamboo Create which will give me a much bigger drawing space. Thanks for sharing this.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout and your daughter did and amazing job. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete