Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monogram M Note cards













Created these Clean & Simple (CAS) monogram
M Note Cards for myself.

When I first bought the Cricut I was afraid to
use the Font cartridges because when I tried
I ended up tearing the letters.

Used Calligraphy Collection Font Cricut cartridge.
Used Bright Checks Turquoise Digi Paper which I
selected when I won a gift certificate from Stamp
Fairy for my Stair Step Birthday Card in the Birthday
Sundaes Challenge 44.

Entering this into the following challenges:

1. 2 Sisters Challenge unlim entries 10th entry 2/25 - 3/2

Challenge #80 ~ Anything Goes


2. Bitten by the Bug 2 2/27 - 3/10

Any Cartridge Monogram Challenge


3. Divas by Design lim 2 entries 1st entry 2/29 - 3/5

Challenge 24 Spots and/or stripes


4. Simon Says Stamps Ch unlim entries 1st entry 2/29 - 3/6

Simon Says....ANYTHING GOES !


Calligraphy Collection Font Cricut cartridge
3" M Inspiration shift & Inspiration Blackout shift

4" square note card

adhesive: Zig 2 way glue pen

Paper:
digital paper I printed from Stamp Fairy - Bright Checks Turquoise

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two designs of the monogram card. Pretty paper. Thanks so much for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring color on your monogram card. I love the simplicity for the design. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple.....very nice work. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely note cards. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Days Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The papers are lovely. I'm so pleased that you won the prize at Stampfairy, and you've made some lovely note cards with them. So cute, I love the aqua colour. Very elegant.
    Annette
    xx
    Stampfairy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, what fab note card - great idea to have them as a monogram and love that paper.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about some of the fonts. Calligraphy Collection is one of them, but these turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and I can so relate to cutting some fonts with the Cricut (I still do, lol!) Love how your used the negative paper too, never pass up and opportunity, lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa
    You could even add some packing tape to the back and then sprinkle some glitter on it for a whole other look. Sorry I couldn't help but share another Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how pretty and a great idea. I think I would like to make some for myself. :)
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet and simple. Don't fear the fonts. LOL Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)

    ReplyDelete