Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

BlueBonnet Photo Layout State Flower of Texas













Created these photo layouts of BlueBonnets,
the State Flower of Texas, I photographed here
where I live in Central TX. They bloom in Spring.
I now also have some in my backyard that hubby &
I planted couple yrs ago and they are greening up
now.

You can see another BlueBonnet post on my blog:
Bee my Friend Card

Closeups:


















Can you see the Ladybug & BumbleBee?


















Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Krafty Girls 2/14 - 2/26

Home Sweet Home Challenge #1


2. Pennys Challenge Anything Goes unlim entries 7th entry 2/15 - 2/28

Challenge #73


Paper:
12" x 12" Blue cardstock
BlueBonnet stationary

4" x 6" photos photographed by me with my Canon T3i

16 comments:

  1. These flowers are gorgeous! I love how you created this layout! Thank you for Krafting with us at Krafty Girls:)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures and your layout!
    Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls this week.
    Candy
    Krafty Girls DT Member
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layouts- the blue paper just makes those pretty flowers pop! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beatiful flowers! Love your layout! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, beautiful flowers!! love the layout! :) Thank you so much for playing with us Krafty Girls!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty! I have a sister and two nephews and a niece that live in Texas!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Melissa!

    I love the colors in your layout!!! I didnt know that the Blue Bonnets were the state flower of Texas! They are BEAUTIFUL! I love how you were able to capture the Ladybug on the flowers in your picture!

    Thanks for playing with the Krafty Girls!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous flowers, Melissa!! Your pictures are fabulous!! I love how you showcased them!! Beautiful layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue Bonnets are so beautiful. Great layout!

    -Theresa
    ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty. Did you know blue is my fav color?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!
    Ty for playing along with us at Krafty Girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with Krafty Girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the flowers and the colors on your project. Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! I visited Texas last summer and I loved it! Such a beautiful project for a beautiful state! Thanks for joining us in the Krafty Girls Challenge! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete