Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Colors Birthday Card

Created this Fall colors Birthday card Casual and
Simple (CAS) in style using my Sizzix and a Maple
Leaf die cut along with embossing of Acorns in
each corner done with a brass template, light box &
stylus.












Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog multiple entries 8th entry
Challenge 51 - Die cuts/ Punches or both

2 Birthday Sundaes

Challenge #30 - Fall Colors Birthday Card


3. Love to Crop Embossable You multiple entries 4th entry
see below for embossed info
It's Challenge Time!! Embossable You...

Paper:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Base tan cardstock
cardstock for Leaves: green, orange, yellow & maroon
the fall matstack 2 patterned paper for Pennant that Happy Birthday is stamped on

foam adhesives
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sizzix BIGKick & Sizzix Maple Leaf die cut
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Pennants
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Frayed Burlap - on Acorns
TPC Studio Greetings clear stamp Happy Birthday

9 comments:

  1. Very nice, Melissa! I'm impatiently waiting for our leaves to turn colors. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Melissa! I love the colors and the embossed acorns in the corner! Also, the Styrofoam pumpkin you hubby carved is amazing! It looks exactly like Captain Jack!!

    I'm home now, a little exhausted, but working on getting all caught up after a two week vacation out West! Hope you are doing well my sweet friend and thank you so much for faithfully stopping by my blog while I was gone :) I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with comments, but I have to see all the projects I missed while I was gone! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Melissa!! You've been sooooo busy!! :) And you've tried LOTS of embossing!! Great job on the card -- I love the colors of the leaves!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the "Embossable You" Challenge at Love To Crop!! So glad to have you play along!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I love fall and this definitely fits the bill!! Thank you for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes.
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the line of leaves pretty colors clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty- love the fall color progression of the leaves :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of your card...the colour are very pretty!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love
    Y coloured leaves thanks for playing at anything goes trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Melissa, you have really been creative! I sent your package on Tuesday but they have been taking a lot of time to get where they are going, please let me know when it arrives! Hugs, Chriss

    ReplyDelete