Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bee happy Scrapbook Layout

Created this two page "Bee happy"
scrapbook layout with inspiration from
Cooking with Cricut DT Jen. Used photos
of Bees I photographed in my backyard.











Closeups:


Bee near BlueBonnet



















Top 4" x 6" photo
2 Bees (1 on Trumpet Vine Flower &
1 in flight cool wing action)

Bottom left 3" x 4" photo
Bee on Cantaloupe Flower

Bottom right 3" x 4" photo
Bee near Trumpet Vine Flower
cool wing action

















Entering this into the following challenge:

Cooking with Cricut

Challenge #53: Apples & Honey


Cricut cartridges:
"Just Because" Cards 6" title Bee happy
Walk in My Garden 2" bee1, 1 1/2" bee2 & 3 1/2" beehive

Paper:
Echo Park Country Drive Bee's Knees (double sided)
cardstock - black, orange, white & yellow

photos 4" x 6" & 3" x 4"

7 comments:

  1. Super cute LO. I love how the paper looks like a honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the Honeycomb paper by Echo Park on the Internet and noone locally had it so I bought it online from:
    Emmas Paperie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChatterScene: I wanted to view your blog but I get message:
    profile not available

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute lay-out, great paper!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, Melissa! I am honored to have been an inspiration to you. I LOVE your photos -- they are awesome! Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute. the photos are fabulous!! WOW! I cannot believe that you found such perfect paper as this for the LO. It just could not be any better!!!

    ReplyDelete