Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow Fancy Frame

Created this frame using Fancy Frames Cricut
cartridge to showcase the artificial Styrofoam
pumpkin my hubby carved of Johnny Depp as
Captain Jack Sparrow. Bought the Pirate sticker
embellishments clearanced priced at Hobby Lobby.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog multiple entries 10th entry
Challenge 51 - Die cuts/ Punches or both


2. Fantabulous Cricut ends 10/16

Challenge Me Monday #81




#81 – Décor and More
Create a project to hang on the wall

Fancy Frames Cricut cartridge frame20 5 1/2"

Paper:
core'dinations Gem Onyx (black) & Tulip (yellow)

photo of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow pumpkin my hubby carved
Jolee's Boutique stickers Pirates Treasure

13 comments:

  1. Great frame for your picture! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed my daughter for ideas and she liked the Victorian Regency look to this frame & gave me the heads up tip as to not clutter it with too much embellishing (less is more). I'll be using this Fancy Frames cartridge for scrapbooking also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Melissa! I can't believe how awesome the Jack Sparrow turned out and the frame is beautiful! Also, thanks for the heads up about TPV! It was the first challenge I had entered since the flood so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw your comment today!!
    Thank you!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes - that carving is AWESOME! I'm sure all your trick-or-treaters rave about it! Your frame it perfect for it too! I don't see as many projects with Fancy Frames so thanks for sharing here on FCCB.
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute,Thank for the lovely comment you left on my blog.The paper came from Michael art and craft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your frame and photo. This cartridge is a great Cart to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wall decor project. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project. TFS with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great frame! And wow what a fantastic carving in a pumpkin. Your husband is very talented!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great frame fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab project. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes, Joanie

    ReplyDelete