Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

eat more cake Birthday Card

Created this Clean & Simple (CAS) eat more cake Birthday Card with a cupcake theme.




















ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 
paper: 
cardstock - pink
the Paper Studio Tiny Cupcakes

ribbon: Ribbon Boutique

Spellbinders: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals Large

stamp: Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes

Entering this into the following challenges:

Divas by Design Ch35 We are Tickled Pink lim2 1st 5/16-22
Hot Shot Ch8 Die Cuts unlim 14th 5/12-6/9
Just Keep On Creating Anything Goes unlim 29th 5/5-6/18 

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Melissa!! I love the cupcake paper and ribbon!! The sentiment is fabulous!! And thank you so much for letting me know about the DBD challenge :) I hope you have a fabulous week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card makes me want to have a cupcake, loving your cards.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete