Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Butterflies with Thoreau Quote Scrapbook Layout

I like all things Butterfly. Created this scrapbook layout using some photos of Butterflies I photographed. Used a Henry David Thoreau quote.
























paper: 
12" x 12" Base blue cardstock
cardstock - blue for matting
vellum for quote

photo corners - used on vellum quote

photography: by me
   

Entering this into the following challenge:

Jaihart Sundays are Lovely #9 Anything Goes unlim 43rd 5/6-31
Just Keep On Creating Anything Goes unlim 40h 5/5-6/18
Paper Pretties Wed PWC207 Use Bold Bright Colors unlim 8th 5/23-29
Totally Papercrafts Ch118 Animals unlim 4th 5/25-31 
Tuesday Alchemy Ch15 Butterflies lim3 2nd 5/22-28 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, you did it again! Another beautiful creation! I just love butterflies in your LO! Gorgeous!
    I hope you will join us next week too!
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! I love to take pictures of nature myself. I find more bees in my garden than butterflies. Probably because the bees stick around on a flower a lot longer :)

    I'm happy that you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy for a second time this week!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful Melissa. Your photographs are stunning and I like this clean, simple layout to show off your work. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterflies are gorgeous!! Awesome layout :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photos, like how its the main focus of the LO.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete