Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Birthday Celebrate Embossed Card - CTMH CelebrateEmbFold

Click here for What's Happening Thurs 2/25.


With what's been happening with mail lately I decided to come up with a plan of some sort. I had mailed a Valentine card to my younger sister In E coast of FL end of Jan and she did not rcv until Tues 2/16 with no postmark cancellation. So, my plan was to make cards for her, her husband & her critters (cat & dogs) for months of Mar - May and mail them all together this wk in hopes that they arrive before the occasion they are for. You can see Mar card for St. Patrick's Day by clicking here. You can see Apr card for Easter by clicking here. For May I made a Birthday card.

Used a CTMH Celebrate embossing folder for front of card. Used CTMH stamps for inside card.

 









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

Supplies 

cardstock/paper:  white, purple  pattern - purple/white circles

embossing: CTMH Celebrate emb folder

ink: CTMH Wisteria

pen: CTMH Shimmer - clear, lemonade

stamp: CTMH Birthday Joy (inside card)


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan. - Feb. catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering this in:

CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5 3/2

 

1 comment:

  1. Clearly I was having a moment...
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete