Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

#2 St. Pat Day Wooly Lucky Tag - Simon WoolyLucky

Click here for What's Happening Thurs 2/25. 

Made this Tag for a friend, that is Irish and last name is O'Malley, that I played dominoes with once a mth before the pandemic and look forward to resume playing soon.

Used Simon stamp Wooly Lucky. Heat embossed sentiments. Colored portions of the stamped Llama image. Used an embossing folder to give a chain fence look for Llama enclosure. Can you see the chain fence look embossing? Added ribbon.

There is a farm near my house that has Llamas and I like to go by it to see the Llamas, donkeys, horses & cows

 












 

 

 

 

  

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper:  Kraft 

Crayola: pencil colors

CTMH: Shimmer pen - gold, green

embossing:  GooseBumpz Chain emb folder

  Recollections Emerald emb powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

machine: Tim Holtz Vagabond

marker: Spectrum Noir Tri-blend green

other: anti-static pouch 

ribbon: St. Patrick's Day Luck of the Irish

Simon: stamp - Wooly Lucky

Tim Holtz: die - Tag  tool - stapler

tool: heat tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan. - Feb. catalog ends today with items if left over will possibly be available in online area when Mar-Apr catalog starts Mar 1 and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering this in:

Cardz TV Ch135 Anything Goes  2/3  3/11

Simon Mon Ch Anything But A Card  3/5  2/28 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment