Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

happy Holi-DOGS Christmas Card - Newton's Nook Christmas Puppies - Sketch

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/10 Repurposing Image, Recycling. Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. for new Tip Thursdays. 

 

Made this Christmas Card using new stamp I rcvd in recent Newton's Nook order.

Used a sketch which you can see below.

Stamped, colored with Copics & die cut Christmas Puppies image. Used CTMH shimmer pens. Die Cut Paw Print, stamped sentiment & used Snow marker on Paw Print which are more easily seen in person. Added ribbon.







 






 
 

 

 

 


 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: green, white

  pattern - the Paper Studio Plaid

marker: Copics for coloring, Marvy Snow for look of snow

Newton's Nook: die - Pawprint Shaker Die

  stamp/die - Christmas Puppies

pen: CTMH shimmer pens

gold for light bulb bases


ribbon - Christmas lights, candy canes

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

CHNC Christmas Ch520  12/18  

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch 138 Sketch  2/3  12/18

 


 

   

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Ice Cold   3/5  12/20

Simon Wed Ch Let It Snow  4/5  12/15

3 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "use the word Merry" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh puppy cuteness! Fun use of the Inky Paws sketch! Thanks for sharing with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete