Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2020

#2 Birthday Card - CTMH - Party Time

Please click here for Tip Thursday 12/17 Merry Christmas. Please visit during the mth of Sept - Dec. new Tip Thursdays.

 

I'm happy to bee part of the Bitten by the Bug 2 Design Team in the New Year 2021. Please check out the welcome post by clicking here and the current challenge by clicking here

 

Misplaced the birthday card I made for daughter so made another and changed it up some.  

Used Close To My Heart items to make this Birthday card. Used Lagoon ink on stars to complement the card colors and added stickles. Card is for my daughter's birthday which is today 12/27th. Made her an Orange Bundt Cake yesterday and made the cream cheese glaze today.



 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

 

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper: Lagoon, Sapphire, white, yellow 

    pattern - Party Time

   embellishment - yellow acrylic stars

  ink - Lagoon

   stamp/die - Wishing you everything

  

stickles: icicle

 

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in: 

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Wed Ch Sparkle & Shine  3/5  1/5   

  sparkle & shine -  stars with stickles

 

 

1 comment: