Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Teddy Easter 2014 Scrapbook Layout

Please click here to see For Sale Stampin' Up stamps for sale. 

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-17 Mother's Day No Flowers.

Please click here to enter Doodle Pantry May Ch 46.  Click here to see my Cheetah Carousel Wild About You Shaped Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch211 Ribbon or Lace.

Created this Clean & Simple CAS 6" x 6" scrapbook layout of my dog, Teddy, Easter 2014.

























Thank you everyone for your thoughts on my pet loss.
Sad news to share - hat to put down my dog, Teddy,  5/2. Had vet appt in the morn for his routine shots. Teddy had been having problem with eating & drooling more so than he usually does. Well, we found out he had cancer of the mouth at the back of his tongue. The vet said he could not remove it and at most he had 4 mths. We decided to put him down & have him cremated. Took him for walk morn before vet appt. Sad. Missing him. Picked up Teddy's ashes from vet. We were surprised that they phoned Sat 5/3 when they told us that we would be phoned Mon 5/5. The ashes are in a plastic bag inside a bee-utiful cedar box 9 1/2" x 4" height 3" that has a lock & keys and came w/ a brass namplate with name Teddy on it.

Jan. 1, 2001 - May 2, 2014  RIP  Teddy



Supplies List 


calligraphy: hand wrote "Teddy Easter 2014"
paper: the Paper Studio Brown Tonal Paws scrapbook 6" x 6",  cardstock - blue
photo: Teddy Easter 2014 photographed by me near my BlueBonnets in backyard
ribbon:Craft Essentials Bow-Wow

Entering this into the following challenges:


5/9 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR01NSD Scrapbook Page 3E(#1) 5/3
5/9 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR03NSD Holiday Catch Up 3E(#2) 5/3
5/9 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR04NSD Use a Critter 3E(#2) 5/3 

5/10 Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Sat Linky Party 1E(#1) 5/4 

5/31 DLART May Linky Ch UE 1perDay 5/1 

7 comments:

  1. Melissa, I am so sorry to hear you had to put your Teddy down. How sad .He sure looks cute with the bunny ears on, I will keep you in my prayers for God's comfort and peace, Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your lose. The picture of him in the bunny ears is very special and a goo recent memory. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melissa. I love your Easter memory of Teddy. He looks adorable here with the bunny ears. I know you must miss him very much. Sending big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy was always so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, so sorry for your loss. It is very sad. What a lovely way to remember him. Thanks for joining our National Scrapbooking Day celebration at Hiding in my Craft Room.

    Graciellie
    HIMCR DT
    gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for your loss. The page looks great. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete