Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

For Sale Stampin' Up Stamps

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-16 April Showers. Please click here to see my April Showers Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch209
Favorite Things.


Updated 4/26/14

Had a Yard Sale today, Sat 4/26 and sold Stampin' Up stamps. Wanted to give one more opportunity to my blog friends to purchase before I post them on Craig's List. I'm selling Stampin' Up stamps $5 each (if there is more than 1 to a set then it would be $10) + shipping (I can mail in a padded envelope for least cost or Priority Mail). I have a paypal account. Email me at by subbing symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com

These are rubber stamps in clear cases
(if used then it is noted, all are in very good condition):
A Little Bit of Spring
Bloomin' Marvelous
Button Buddies -- SOLD
Circle Circus -- SOLD
Create a Cupcake -- 3 stamps used in very good condition
Everybunny  -- SOLD
Friendship Preserves  -- SOLD 1, 1 still avail
From My Heart a set of 2
Happy Hour -- couple stamps used in very good condition
Itty Bitty Bits
Joyous Celebrations -- SOLD
Little Additions -- used in very good condition
Make a Cake -- used in very good condition
Million Dollar Moments -- used in very good condition
Mixed Bunch
Mixed Medley -- 2 used in very good condition
Moving Forward
Patterned Occasions -- SOLD
Printed Petals 
Vintage Verses -- SOLD
Word Play set of 2 -- used in very good condition
You Are Loved -- SOLD
You're Amazing

Please let me know if interested.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment