Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daughter's 21st Bday Scrapbook Layout

Created this scrapbook layout of my daughter's 21st birthday which was 12/27/12.

Used 2 photos. First one is of my daughter with her presents and 2nd one is of her with the graphics tablet she uses to sketch the wonderful artwork she creates for me & for her college work. We had given her a 4" x 6" for an earlier birthday. Created the '21st birthday' on computer & printed on vellum.





















Supplies List

paper: HP glossy photo paper, Ribbon scrapbook paper, vellum, 
   cardstock - blue, cream, white


Entering this into the following challenges:

6/30 DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Ch : June Anything Goes unlim 6/6

7/2 MFP Scrapbook Ch21 Birthday 5E(#1) 6/27

7/5 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR#104 Freestyle 3E(#2) 6/29 
7/5 My Sheri Crafts Ch113 Happy Birthday Theme unlim 6/22 

7/6 Red Carpet Studio RCS#43 3D Anything Goes 3E(#1) 6/30 

7/12 Creative Insp Paints Anything Goes unlim 6/30 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of the birthday girl! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job love the photos of your daughter
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.Congrats on making top 3 last go around
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely LO to remember a milestone birthday! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout of your daughter's birthday. I know it will bring her fond memories of the day for years to come. I love the ribbon background paper. Thanks so much for joining us in the MFPSpeedyTV Scrapbook Challenge this week. blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a pretty layout. I love the bow papers used. I have never seen this kind of paper and it is perfect. TFS & joining us over at MFPSpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout... great pictures of your daughter and her presents. Love love the background paper

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete