Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Early 2011 Christmas Present Johnny Depp Captain Jack Sparrow

This is my early 2011 Christmas present. Some of
you know that my daughter is a sophomore in
college studying Art Animation. Well, she gave me
my Christmas present early. She created it with her
Bamboo tablet & Adobe software. Some of you may
know that I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp as
Captain Jack Sparrow.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Diana L. DL.ART ends 12/28

THANKFUL THURSDAY GIVEAWAY---It is another Starbucks $15 card or Michaels or Joann's


I'm thankful for my daughter's talent & she received
her grades for this semester which are all As. I'm so
proud of her!

2. Anything Challenge #56 unlim entries 6th entry ends 12/26
3. Jill of Jaihartjustlovelydesigns link up ends 12/24

Sit Back, Relax, and Look at all the Loveliness


4. Jelly Park Challenges max 2 entries 2nd entry ends 12/29

Anything But a Card Challenge


5. One Stitch at a Time Challenge max 3 entries 3rd entry ends 12/24
Challenge #93..............Anything Goes


6. Shelllys Images Anything Goes unlim entries 6th entry ends 12/21

Once Again, It's Time To Show Us What You Got

14 comments:

  1. wow! your daughter is very talented! this is amazing!
    thanks for joining our 'anything but a card' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's work is great. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, I'll definitely be matting & framing the original

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift! Your daughter is very talented!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Cosmic. This is wonderful. Congrats to her for getting the A's. FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your daughter is very talented. Melissa you recently posted a comment on my blog asking for more info on the dimensions of the poinsettia. I thought I could just reply back to you but I couldn't. SO I went to that post and left a comment with all the details you requested. Wasn't sure how else to the info to you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is so incredibly talented, Melissa!! She definitely deserves those A's!! I'd love to see some of her other work, too!! I'm sure it is just as fabulous :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for submitting your daughters beautiful piece in my thankful Thursday giveaway. Congradtulations on her all A's grades to
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a pleasure to see Captain Jack on my screen, your daughter has done an AMAZING job. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends ABC Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a neat drawing of Johnny Depp. First your husband; now your daughter. Everyone in your family (including yourself) are so talented. Very cool!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone. And both my wonderful & creative: hubby & daughter, know how much I like Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughters art work is amazing x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark friends Friday challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you everyone, I asked my daughter to sketch me the actor who plays in the Sherlock Holmes movie that we went to see recently

    ReplyDelete