Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Tree

This is my 2011 Christmas Tree. Tree is a 7 ft clear light
pre-lit tree with pinecones on the branches. Decorated
with: bulb ornaments, crochet ornaments, Hallmark
ornaments, Snoopy ornaments and more. Has a 50
crystal light topper.


















On the bottom branches I put crocheted ornaments that
have jingle bells so when Teddy gets too close to the tree
I hear the jingle bells.



















Closeup of ornaments bought this yr from
World Market. I like Deer & my daughter likes
Owls.




































Entering this into the following challenge:

1. Docerela Creations ends 12/31

Christmas Tree Link up Party

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty tree!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tree! Now if I can just get mine decorated- it's only been sitting there a week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby put the tree up this past weekend so it took me couple days to decorate. Added more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmas Tree! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're tree is amazing! Love that little owl ornament! Thanks so much for linking up with Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tree! Love the very shining star on top!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tree! Its very pretty with all the ornaments. I'm sure it took you some time to decorate it.

    Thank you linking up your tree at Docerela Creations! We are having so much fun with this challenge.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful tree! Come look at mine for a laugh!--Pat N. I linked up at Docerala's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tree! Love the idea of the bells on the bottom of the tree to warn you of Teddy!

    ReplyDelete