Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2023

You Are Beary Special - CTMH BearySpecial SweetAsHoney

Created this card to bee a Mother's Day card for my Niece.



 










Supplies

cardstock: white

CTMH: cardstock - yellows    ink - Charcoal

  stamp - Beary Special (Bear, sentiment),

    Sweet As Honey Cardmaking Workshop (Bee)

embossing: Lawn Fawn white emb powder

Hero Arts: die - hexagons


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Apr - Jun 2023 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk 726 Anything goes w/ opt of girl  1/3  5/4

Simon Mon Ch Make Your Mark  2/5  4/30

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  5/2



No comments:

Post a Comment