Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Valentine BeeMine - Woodblock Stamp craftsmart BeeMinebeetrail Hero Arts Cherry

I'm fond of Bees, my nickname is "Sunshine HoneyBee," and this woodblock stamp, Bee Mine with bee trail, that I have had for many years. Made this Valentine for my hubby.















Supplies

cardstock/paper: pattern - hearts

Hero Arts: 

  cardstock - Cherry

stamp: woodblock craftsmart Bee Mine bee trail

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Mar 2023 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in:  


Simon Wed Ch Too Cute  1/5  1/17

StayCraftywithABlogNamedHero JanCh CrazyLittleThingCalled Love  2/5

  cardstock - Hero Arts Cherry

  #heroarts #staycraftychallenge

Woodblock stamp challenge  1/16

 #woodblockwednesday #woodblockstamps

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet valentine's day card! Thanks for linking up to Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the color combo! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete