Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Cup of Cheer Christmas Card - CTMH ACupofCheer

Used all CTMH items for this Christmas card.















Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Candy Apple, white

  die - all-purpose tag   ink - Candy Apple, Evergreen

  stamp - A Cup of Cheer, 

  A Holiday Treat (holly - I cut stamp apart so I could stamp

    holly & berries separately, fussy cut out), 

  that's the tea (cup)

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Oct - Dec 2022 catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. 


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in:  

2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop  11/11-18








Caffeinated Christmas Card Nov Ch #11 Holly  11/25






 

Simon Wed Ch Thinking of You  3/5  11/15


4 comments:

  1. Lovely clean card! I do adore red and white together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for entering the challenge and the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute design. Thanks for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete