Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Child Yoda Backpack Clip Activity

Please click here for Tip Thursday 10/29 Scoring. Please visit during the mth of Sept. - Dec. for new Tip Thursdays.
 

Please check out 2020 Halloween pumpkin carving, Child Yoda, by clicking here.

 

Had 30+ wonderful Trick or Treaters. My hubby spray painted a PVC pipe orange and connected it to a ladder with bungie cords sloping it downward into a wagon cart. Had a flashlight in cart so the trick or treaters could put their container to catch the candy or retrieve the candy by hand that was sent down the tube. Neighbor had made up plastic bags with candy (Snack size: M&Ms, Snickers, Mars, etc. ) inside for me to give out since she was going to be busy. Was fun. The children liked the Halloween Pez candy dispensers I was giving out along with Hershey (Snack size: Choc bars, Kit Kat, etc.) candy.
 

 

Fond of the Disney Mandalorion and Child Yoda. Bought this kit at Michaels. There is a picture of what completed backpack clip looks like on the container but no written instructions. I made something like this awhile ago and it came apart but learned that to keep that from happening you need to thread the ends of the bead cord back thru the beads.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

Kit - Child Yoda Backpack Clip Activity: charm, beads, bead cord, backpack clip

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Simon Mon Ch Movie Inspired  4/5  11/1

  Movie - Star Wars

 Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes 3/5   11/3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment