Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Cocoa & Merry Christmas Inside Card

I decided to stamp inside some of my Christmas cards.


 


















Supplies List

calligraphy: wrote names on inside of card 
Craylola: pencil colors - red
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - white
Simon Says Stamp: stamp - Cocoa & Love, Tiny Words Christmas
tool: MISTI 

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

12/7    CHNC Ch413   Xmas Anything   opt theme use a sticker or two or more     UE  12/1
12/7   Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter   UE   11/30 

12/9   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch 'B' is For?       5E(#5)   12/3   'B' is For beverage

12/15   Visions of Sugarplums   Ch #1   UE   12/2

12/31   DLART   Dec Linky   1Eperday   no stack   12/1 

11 comments:

  1. Nice work, I need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to always stamp the inside of my card when I make the card, but for this hop, none were!! eek! lol Love that cute mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, I need to start stamping on the inside to It takes me forever to write in each card- I 'll take a page out of your book.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “Christmas” #238 Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute inside card!! Love how clean it is!

    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
    Have a great Sunday!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete