Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cocoa Christmas Card

Using this stamp for first time that I rcvd free with an order.

I like hot chocolate/cocoa. I add mini marshmallows & whipped cream. I prefer to use hot choc that does not already have the mini marshmallows in it because I do not think they taste the same as ones you buy & add yourself. Not put a candy cane in hot choc before. I did buy some  I did buy some Pepperidge Farm Pirouette that are chocolate fudge flavored so perhaps I'll try a cup with one of them added.




























Supplies List

Crayola: pencil colors 
embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots - for snow look
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - white, the Paper Studio Christmas Basics - Candy Canes
pen: GellyRoll white - whip cream
Simon Says Stamp: stamp - Cocoa & Love
Tim Holtz: embossing - emb diffuser
tool: MISTI

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

11/23    CHNC Ch412 Xmas Anything   opt theme  something begin w/ letter H    UE  11/17

11/25   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch Let It Snow         5E(#2)   11/19

11/27   Simon Says Stamp Wed     Ch Baby It's Cold Outside           5E(#1)   11/21

11/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Nov 2018   UE  11/1
11/30   DLART   Nov Linky   1Eperday   no stack   11/1



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...he is so cute :) Never thought of putting a candy cane in my hot chocolate before lol Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Melissa - I am with you on the mini marshmallows -I like to make Hershey Hot Cocoa on the stove - from scratch - that is me! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The dots of snow and candy cane paper work beautifully with the adorable mouse and sentiment 😁. I enjoy hot chocolate too and I like marshmallows on the top of mine. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a girl after my own heart when it comes to hot chocolate! And I agree that adding your own marshmallows and/or whipped cream is unbeatable. Darling card and I applauded the sentiment! Thanks for another stellar entry for our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete