Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Candy Corn Halloween Shaped Card

Created this cute Halloween shaped card with a Candy Corn theme. Used Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters. Uses many layers/pieces. I chose not to use the paper eye pieces and instead use wiggle eyes.

Stamped a My Craft Spot sentiment inside that is appropriate for the Candy Corn theme.




























Supplies List 


Cricut cartridge: Mini Monsters 5 1/2" Candy Corn  p55 shaped card
ink: Versafine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - black, orange, pink (for flesh color), white, yellow,
stamp: My Craft Spot Candy Corn Kisses
wiggle eyes: 7mm

Entering this into the following challenges:

10/4 Pile It On Ch#39 The Witching Hour - Halloween UE 9/28

10/5 Die Cuttin Divas Ch#185 Anything Goes 3E(#3) 9/30
10/5 Fantabulous Cricut Ch#230 Shape Up (Shaped Card) 3E(#2) 9/29
10/5 My Craft Spot Ch#153 Sweet Treats 1E(#1) combtot6ch 9/29

10/12 The Cheerful Stamp Pad Ch#96 Halloween Costumes & Fun UE 9/28

10/14 Double Click Skittles Ch Use Pink 1E(#1*) 10/1

 

8 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa!! Welcome back again. Your creations are always fun to look at. I love this candy corn card. He/she is so cute! Who wouldn't love this card! Nicely done. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how cute you make everything. I've seen so much of your work that I'm able to pick out your style sometimes. I just love googlie eyes!!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little candy corn girl. She was one of the first cuts I ever used from that cartridge. Thank you for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind a little scraplifting here. What a perfect card for some of my little people (a/k/a grandchildren). TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what a cute candy corn! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic and fun. Love this cute candy corn gal. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! She's a little candy corn cutie. :o) I love that you made her the card shape... so fun! The interior MCS sentiment is fabulous. :o) Thank you for sharing your precious creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Melissa! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete