Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anniv/Wedd JoinHands Card

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-7 Spring Is Here!.

Click here for OSAAT Ch200 Use a Digi SteamPunk Profile Card. Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch200 Use a Digi.

Created this Clean & Simple CAS card that can be for Anniversary or Wedding with focus on the sentiment. Used a Cuttlebug Flourished Frame embossing folder. Stamped a Fiskars sentiment. 

Photographed it beside a wedding photograph of my wedding at Leu Gardens in Central FL in Nov 1983. Left to right are my my 2 sisters who each made their wonderful lavender dresses, me, my hubby, one of my hubby's brother, and my brother.




Supplies List 


embossing: Cuttlebug Flourished Frame emb folder
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: cardstock - white
stamp: Fiskars Just Married Quotes

Entering this into the following challenges:


2/22 Pile it On #7 Sentiment as the Focus UE 2/16

2/24 Simon Says Stamp Wed Wedd or Anniv 5E(#4) 2/19

3/2 Victorine Stamps Ch#78 1 Layer UE 2/17

2 comments:

  1. Oh want a lovely card, beautifully embossed and sweet words

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a PRETTY card! Great photo too!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete