Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Must say (Mustache) I Love You Card

For Artic Fox OSAAT DT Ch194 click here


Created this Mustache Love card using the mustache as a pun for the sentiment wording: 'I Must say (Mustache) I Love You.'

Created this Love card 1 & 4 Use 1 of something & 4 of something. My 4 are the 4 papers: Kraft base, designer paper the Paper Studio Vintage Mustaches, white that Mustache is stamped on & red glitter that heart is punched out of. My 1 is the one die the Hero Arts Mustache die.

I used a Lawn Fawn letter stamp set for the letter "I" above the Mustache. I used a Hero Arts Operation Write Home sentiment stamp for the words below the Mustache. I punched a heart using a Stampin' Up heart punch and red glitter cardstock.

























Supplies List 


ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper: 
   my 4 things are the 4 pieces of paper
   designer paper - the Paper Studio Vintage Mustaches
   cardstock - Kraft, red glitter, white 
stamp/die: Hero Arts - Mustache
stamps: Hero Arts Operation Write Home - sentiment "I Love You" below the Mustache,
   Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABCs - sentiment 'I" above the Mustache
Stampin' Up: punch - small heart

Entering this into the following challenges:

1/6 Loves Rubber Stamps Ch84 New Year Resolution UE 12/31
   New Year Resolution - use the dies I have

1/10 Catch the Bug Jan Anything Goes 3E(#3) 1/4  
1/10 Glitter N Sparkle Ch66 Anything Goes 3E(#1) 1/5

1/13 A Blog Named Hero Ch#35: 1 & 4 Use 1 of something & 4 of something 1/1
   UE totcomb5ch at least 1HA prod


6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! The mustache theme is so cute! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love that mustache :D Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. curte card! so glad you could join us at catch the bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fun card. Thanks for joining us at CTB for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete