Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hang In There BCA Card

Created this Clean & Simple CAS Breast Cancer Awareness/Birthday Card using BugABoo digi, Hang In There, that I colored on computer. Used Mambi Me & My Big Ideas BCA cardstock that I saw someone use that told me that they had bought at JoAnns as an 12" x 12" matstack and I found in an 8" x 8" matstack at Hobby Lobby.


















Supplies List 


digi: BugABoo Hang In There - colored on computer
paper:  cardstock - Mambi Me & My Big Ideas 8" x 8" matstack, white

Entering this into the following challenges:

10/25 Jos Scrap Shack FFC#22 Anything Goes unlim 10/18

10/27 Craft Your Passion Ch85 Think Pink 3E(#3) 10/21

10/29 Word Art Wed Ch103 Anything Goes 5E(#1) 10/23

10/31 DLART Breast Cancer Awareness BCA Linky Party unlim 10/1
10/31 DLART Thankful Thurs Oct Linky Ch unlim 10/3

11/2 Creative Insp Paint Anything Goes unlim 10/20

4 comments:

  1. I hate cancer - hate it - it took my best friends life a couple years ago - I still miss her so very much - nice card creation however and for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Card Melissa with such a powerful Message. Love the DP and design. . Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week, hope to see you again soon!

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lovely design and dp's thanks for joining us at CYP ~ Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome CAS card to help support an awesome cause. Thanks for also sharing it in our challenge.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete