Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's under YOUR kilt? Card

Created this Clean & Simple CAS whimsy card using Mark's Finest Papers Kilt Fun stamps.





















Supplies List 

gems: 4 mini round black
ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: cardstock - black, red
stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Kilt Fun

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/16 2 Sisters Ch156 Fav Embellishments unlim  fav emb - gems 8/10 
8/16 MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Wk172 Plaid 5E(#3) MFP Kilt Fun 8/10

8/17 Pink By Design Round out your Summer Use something round unlim round - gems 8/12

8/21 Crafty Ribbons Ch57 Use 3 of something 5E(#3) 3+ black gems 8/15

8/31 DLART Thankful Thurs Aug Linky Ch Anything Goes unlim (59) 8/1
8/31 Just B Creative Anything Goes unlim (59) 8/1




3 comments:

  1. This is a cute stamp set - I do not own it - there are others I like MFP that I do not own but probably will not buy - I have a ton of stamps - however, I might get this one because of Scottie - that is what they call hubby and I - the Scotties! Enjoy your day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plaid!!!! :) Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNY!! I have a friend who wears his kilt -- an I don't want to know.

    Ps congrats on your 3oo followers!!

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete