Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome to the Neighborhood Card

Bought this hampton art//Sizzix Welcome Home stamp/die set at Archiver's in Overland, Kansas when I was visiting my daughter in KC, MO. I like sets that have stamps & coordinating dies. Like this one espcially because there is a die for every stamp piece. There are 3 houses, 2 clouds, sun, tree, welcome sign & a heart. Not sure why there is a heart stamp or die. Would have preferred a 2nd tree.

Used foam adhesive to pop up the pieces.























Supplies List

adhesive: foam to pop up the pieces
inks: Memento - Bahama Blue, Cottage Ivy (green), Dandelion (yellow), Lady Bug
paper - cardstock - white, 
   scrapbook papers - the Paper Studio Tiny Stripes Green/White, My Mind's Eye Sky
stamp/die:hampton art/Sizzix Welcome Home

Entering this into the following challenges:

5/31 2 Sisters Ch145 Outdoor Fun unlim 5/25

5/31 Creative Insp Paints Anything Goes unlim 5/19
5/31 DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Ch Anything Goes unlim 5/2

6/2 Craft Spot by Kimberly Ch99 Welcome To The Neighborhood 1E(#1) 5/27

6/3 Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes 5E(#2) 5/29
6/3 Word Art Wed Anything Goes 5E(#3) 5/29

6/9 Creative Card Crew Punches/Dies 3E(3) 5/28

   




14 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the background clouds and all of your fun stamped images! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very fun card and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the bright colors. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card..love the scene and the images:)
    Thanks for joining at My Craft SPot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! LOVE the simple line colors and the cute scene! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! You seem to be a more experienced scrapper/card maker, and I am just getting started. I became your follower, and would love to have you stop over to my blog and follow me. And feel free to leave any comments or suggestions you have cuz I'm just getting started and need LOTS of advice. Hope to see you soon.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and clever! Love that the images are stamped!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, love all the little layers.
    Thanks for joining us at My Carft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I especially like that fabulous sky background!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Any new neighbor would feel really welcomed after receiving your card. :) Thanks for joining in the *welcome to the neighborhood* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I love how you have set a scene using the stamps and dies. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete