Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

2 of My Favorite Craft Tools

Little Scrap Pieces has a challenge to post a photo
of your favorite craft items. My 2 favorite craft items
are tools I use almost everyday: my Martha Stewart
score board & my Tim Holtz scissors. The MS
scoreboard is wonderful because you can get a great
crease & make envelopes as well using it. The TH
scissors are like part of my hand not hurting when I
cut or trim tiny detail pieces.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

Little Scrap Pieces 3/30-4/5

My Favorite things

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa thank so much for joining my challenge so sorry for the confusion. These are two of my favorites too us them for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these items- those scissors cut everything like butter and the scoreboard is a tool I cannot live without! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those two items too. I only bought the Tim Holtz scissors within the last two months. Didn't think I "needed" them but kept hearing such good things about them. Love my scoreboards, too....they are just awesome!
    My first favorite would be my paper trimmer!

    ReplyDelete