Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tulip Layout

Created this Tulip layout of Tulips I photographed at Dallas Arboretum
Spring this yr, 2011. The water sprinklers had just finished as we entered
at opening time 9am which made for wonderful flower photos with water droplets.


















Closeups of Tulips:






































































Entering the layout into the following challenge:
M.A.G. Challenge by the Page Ch#40 Storybook p45
I found the image I cut to be difficult to cut without it tearing
until I changed to a new mat.

Challenge #40


Storybook 4" Tulip from p45

Paper:
Base 12" x 12" Martha Stewart playful blue paper pad
8" x 11" MS playful blue paper pad lt blue
1" x 8" DCWV "Flower Names"

7 1/8" x 10 3/8" Tulip photo collage

Easter 2011 Tulip ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous pictures, Melissa! Wow, those tulips are so beautiful! Love this!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty and I love the colors and the flowers photos!! Wow! Thanks for joining us this week at M.A.G. Challenge by The Page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout- great photographs of the tulips! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa, what an awesome layout...you did a fantastic job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just stunning! I hope you're framing that, it's beautiful! I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen a white tulip as pretty as the one in the picture.

    I have a little award for you over at my blog Melissa. It's almost as pretty as the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a great photographer. I love how pretty your card turned out. Than you for playing with us at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done, like that you used real pics, great job, thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very creative! Thanks for playing @ MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Adrian. Very creative. The photos came out beautiful Thanks for playing at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photos! great idea! Good use of the cut.

    ReplyDelete