Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Time & Moments Card

Created this Time & Moments card.

Photo on left is of my mother & father's wedding.
When my mother died in 1976 my brother found
the photo and sent to me and I made copies for
my 2 sisters & brother. My father died in 2006.















Inside of card:


















Closeups:
































Entering it into the following challenge:
Frosted Designs

Fabulous Friday Challege - Clocks & Time Pieces!


Paper:
Base 5 1/4" x 7" Kraft cardstock
5" x 6 3/4" Tim Holtz & Ranger core'dinations Brushed Corduroy Distressed Collection cardstock
3" x 2" Kraft sentiment base
3 1/4" x 2 1/4" Tim Holtz & Ranger core'dinations Brushed Corduroy Distressed Collection cardstock

Cuttlebug Clockworks embossing folder
Tim Holtz Sander sanded the embossing & edges
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo inked the embossing & edges
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stampabilities Number of Breaths rubber stamp
stamped on inside of card

7 comments:

  1. Pretty embossed card with great sentiment :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those clocks! Great card....Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked seeing the clocks show up more when I used the TH sander.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Nice work! I really like the embossing

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the theme of clocks/time in your project!!

    Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope you come back and play again!!

    Erin R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post of yours. Love the wonderful photo of your parents...how great you have that.

    ReplyDelete