Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Card no 3 w notebook paper

Created this Fall Card using notebook paper,
my hand calligraphy & some other added touches.















Entering this into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas Ch #30 Fall Colors

Challenge # 30: Fall Colors


Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - School Papers
use notebook paper, book pages or ledger paper on card, layout or project

Fabulous Friday Challenge - School Papers


My Craft Spot Ch #23 'Sew' much fun
sewing, stitching, faux stitching somewhere on project

Monday Challenge #23 - 'Sew' much fun!


Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge 1" Leaves (script shadow, shift, September)

Paper:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base Kraft paper
3" x 5" notebook paper
yellow cardstock

4 gems Dress It Up Fall's Promise
gold pen for "faux sewing" inking edges
hand calligraphy of sentiment using 2 different calligraphy pens
mini glue dots
The Paper Company Studio Autumn Harvest clear stamp Leaves & Acorn
Tim Holtz Wild Honey & Vintage Photo Distress Ink



19 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for telling me about my card making top 3 -- I tend to lose track of challenges after I post a card. YOu are such a darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quote this is. Perfect for this card. Thanks for playing at5 Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Fall! It's my favorite time of year. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I loved making that little tooth fairy pillow. It was so much fun creating that experience for Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calligraphy and sentiment on your fall card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that acorn stamp and the quote is very nice and oh so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card..love the sentiment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your calligraphy is so awesome, Melissa! I love the sentiment and the acorn stamp :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The calligraphy you see here is 3rd attempt. 1st attempt I did not like how I wrote the person that quote is by. 2nd atempt I smudged badly with Distress ink when I rubbed too much instead of dabbing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful CAS card! I love the brads. Thanks again for sharing with us at DCD. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! The little leaves and the stamp are adorable.
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job with the calligraphy !Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Sentiment!!! I just think this is precious I am so happy you joined us this week at DCD!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining as at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card and the sewing just finishes it off. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely job! Your calligraphy is amazing!! Good for you!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete