Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pink Poodle Birthday Card

Created this Pink Poodle Birthday Card. I decided to use a Peachy Keen critter stamp and so the nose part of the image looked odd so I trimmed it off. You may find it funny looking. I could add the nose circle part over the PK nose. What do you think?



















Entering it into the following challenges:

Birthday Sundaes Ch#23 Color Challenge: pink, green & white

Color Challenge for Birthday Sundaes #23


Fantabulous Cricut Ch#74 Birthday Bash Make a Birthday Project

Challenge Me Monday #74

#74 – Birthday Bash
Make a birthday project


Little Scrap Pieces - No challenge challenge



Love to Crop - Add ribbon and bling



Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge
Let's Face it Friday - Our Furry Friends


Sentimental Sundays : Birthday project (+ a sentiment)


You Had Me At Craft
Week 12 : Made It Myself Mondays












Create a Critter Cricut cartridge 4" Poodle

Paper:
Base 5" x 7" white cardstock
2 shades of pink
light green 3" x 5"
patterned paper 4 1/2" x 5" DCWV the summer matstack
light green 1" x 2 3/4" sentiment base

TPC Studio Greetings Clear Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Peachy Keen PK-754 Critter Face Set A Medium

ribbon trends solid pink ribbon
Spool O' Ribbon light pink ribbon - bows tied on Poodles ears
5 gems - on Poodle collar

14 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the poodle's blingy collar :) Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Melissa! Poodles are my favorite!! I love how you altered it to use the PK face! Try this link to Amy's challenge at Love to Crop (let me know if you still have trouble): http://www.lovetocrop.com/2011/08/life-is-grand-how-about-challenge-grab.html

    Thanks so much for the info on Sentimental Sunday! I'm headed there to link up! Also, I put your K Andrew Splashtastic Summer stamp set in the mail today :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute love all the details feels like you made it just for me! Thanks for being a follower and joining my Challenge......Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the pink poodle and the face you added!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little pink poodle! Love his peachy face! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That poodle is so stinkin adorable!!! ha! I LOVE it!! Cute card

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet Poodle card
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh is this cute!! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa have a little something for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute poodle! I love the pink ribbons; it's a great touch.

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week, my friend!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, the poodle is adorable! I like how you did her face, it's different, but it does work, great job! I love her bows and necklace!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Melissa! The bows are such a wonderful addition to the sweet little poodle!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute...love the bows and bling!

    ReplyDelete