Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Memorial Day Card - CTMH MemorialDay LoyalTrue - Hero Arts -

Was busy with Memorial Day holiday weekend & other things so late in posting this Memorial Day card.

Used CTMH Memorial Day stamps bought & rcvd after Memorial Day of last yr, 2020. Stamped in red ink. Masked, stamped on another piece of cardstock in blue, fussy cut out blue star area and attached. Used markers & shimmer pens to get the stars near sentiment to look golden.

Used Hero Arts Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Doors dies for a surprise element. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH:  cardstock/paper - Candy Apple Red, Daisy White, 

  Sapphire Blue pattern - stars from Stars & Sparklers

  ink: Candy Apple, Sapphire

  pens: Shimmer - clear, gold

  stamp: Memorial Day, Loyal & True

 

markers: brown, gold

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in: 

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by an Artist  2/5  6/6

  artist Betsy Ross creator of US Flag

Simon Wed Ch Masculine  1/5  6/8

  card can be for male or female

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny gold color of stars 

Word Art Wed Wks #493-494  5/5/1stwk  6/8

  

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Peek-a-boo door interactive Memorial Day card - I like the strip of star paper very much! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete