Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 31, 2021

Rainbow Butterfly Thank You Card - CTMH YouAreEnough - DistressOxides - HeroArts ReactiveInkPalette

 Inspired by CTMH Jessica Ballas I created this Rainbow Butterfly Card.

First die cut outline of Butterfly. Then used Layered Butterfly die on top of outline cut.

Used Distress Oxides ink blended on white cardstock for a rainbow look. Trimmed the rainbow blended piece of cardstock. Placed the negative outline piece on top of the rainbow look. Placed the Layered Butterfly on top using foam on center body so wings are popped up.

Stamped sentiment using Hero Arts Reactive Ink Palette which complements the rainbow colors wonderfully.

Inside card I used the thin piece outer edge Butterfly leftover. Inside card I used the trimmed piece of rainbow blending.


 

 


 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH:  cardstock/paper - Daisy white, You Are Enough

  (including zip strip with Butterflies at top front of card)

  die - Layered Butterflies  stamp - You Are Enough

 

ink: Hero Arts Reactive Ink Palette (for sentiment) 

Tim Holtz:  

   Distress Oxides - Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed,

     Broken China, Seedless Preserves


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in: 

CHNC May Pattern Ch  5/31

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by an Artist  1/5  6/6

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  6/1

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny yellow color 

 

Word Art Wed Wks #493-494  4/5/1stwk  6/8

  

 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful colorful butterfly Melissa - nice job!

    ReplyDelete