Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Hello Summer Card - Newtons Nook SeashellRoundabout

Rcvd my order from Newton's Nook and decided to use the Seashell Roundabout for a Summer Card.

Stamped the Seashell Roundabout & sentiment in black ink, used clear embossing powder & heat tool for an easy sparkle look to the seashells & sentiment and alot less mess than using black embossing powder. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white, vellum  

  pattern - water, red/cream stars

embossing: Stampendous Clear embossing powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 

Newton's Nook:  die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stamp - Seashell Roundabout

tool: heat tool


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

 

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch151 Summer Theme  2/3  7/2 




 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch We Can See Clearly  5/5  6/27

 vellum

Simon Wed Ch Red/White//Blue  4/5  6/29

Word Art Wed Wk#497- #498  4/5/1stwk  7/6

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun summer card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The seashells are perfect and I love how you embossed your sentiment on vellum! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to use 4th of July colors.
    A fun summer card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete