Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2021

We shell be together soon - Hero Arts Seashells InAPinch - Monochrome

Was inspired by Sally Traidman of Hero Arts to make this Monochrome card. You can click here to see her card.

First attempt I was not liking the noticeable impressions that the dies were leaving in the cardstock from tiny metal pieces not cut off after clipping the dies. Hubby gave me his wire cutters and that remedied the problem.

Used Hero Arts Pebble cardstock to cut the dies out and heat emboss the sentiment using Sand embossing powder. Base cardstock is Hero Arts Sand cardstock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts 

#mymonthlykit 

 

Supplies

Hero Arts:

  cardstock/paper - Pebble, Sand 

  die - Seashells 

  embossing - Sand embossing powder

  stamp - In A Pinch  sentiment

ink: VersaMark

tool: heat embossing tool,

  hubby's wire cutters which I used to get the tiniest of  

    metal pieces off the dies after clipping them, before doing   

    so when the dies were put thru my Sizzix BIGkick the 

    tiny pieces left on made noticeable impressions in the

    cardstock

 


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

A Blog Named Hero Ch Monochrome  comb5totch  1/5  6/26 


 

 

 

 

 


Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

colors are definitely perfect for a male card

 

The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29

colors are definitely perfect for a male card




 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS monochromatic card! Hubby to the rescue! 💕
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the negative space from the seashells! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masculine card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very striking monochrome design.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete