Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

You Are Awesome Card - The Stamping Village - Lawn Fawn

The Stamping Village assortment of stamps bought from Lawn Fawn are wonderful. There are a dozen in the 2020 Thinking of You set. I'm using Lawn Fawn Bird Nurse & sentiment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: red, white  pattern - vellum with hearts & dots

Crayola: pencil color (bird's beak)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 


stamp:  The Stamping Village Lawn Fawn 

  Bird Nurse & sentiment

 
 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30 


Lawn Fawnactics Ch103 Little Things  2/3  7/4

  stamp set, The Stamping Village Thinking of You,

    sold by Lawn Fawn, 

    using Lawn Fawn Bird Nurse (little thing) & sentiment



 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch We Can See Clearly  2/5  6/27

  vellum

3 comments:

  1. So cute ... I love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete