Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Frappe just for you Card - Tim Holtz Sizzix FreshedBrewed - HoneyBee TreatYoSelf

Got my Mixed Media groove on and got inky with making this Frappe Card. Was inspired by Lisa Schneider-Golzbein & Nichol Spohr and you can watch Nichol's video here: https://youtu.be/UPB_CckoXl0. Used Tim Holtz Sizzix Fresh Brewed die along with Distress Inks. Used acetate for the cup plastic lid. Did not have Snow Marker for whipped cream look so I used white paint. Used shimmer pen Toffee droplets to resemble Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe drink that is a Starbucks fav of mine. Used more shimmer pen Toffee droplets for splatters. Used Honey Bee Stamps for sentiment.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: browns, white  pattern - Coffee Kraft 

CTMH: shimmer pen Toffee

Crayola: pencil color (straw)

paint: delta Ceramcoat White 

  (did not have Marvy Snow marker) 

recycle: acetate from plastic pkg (cup clear lid) 

stamp:  Honey Bee Stamps Treat Yo Self

Tim Holtz:  die - Fresh Brewed

  Distress Ink - gathered twigs, 

  tea dye (did not have ground espresso)

tools: blending brushes, heat tool

 
 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Jun Ch  6/30 

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

Simon Mon Ch We Can See Clearly  3/5  6/27

 plastic for clear lid

Word Art Wed Wk#497-#498  1/5/1stwk  7/6

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping off your lovely card at WAW - the banners are fab as the coffee!! I wish you the best in the draw - Gail Scott WAW Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your fab coffee card, Melissa. It makes me want (another) a latte. Thanks so much for sharing your art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coffee card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your ink work is scrumptious! I love this so much and now I wish I had a frozen busy bee latte, a specialty at Bee's Beans, my fav. coffee house in SC. :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! That frappe looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete