Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Cloud Shaped with Rainbow & Airplane Father's Day Card - Hero Arts Airplane Clouds NestCircles/Rainbow

Inspired by the Hero Arts Design Team. I made this card for my husband for Father's Day.

Used Hero Arts May 2020 Monthly Kit that had an Airplane theme. Made shaped card with Cloud dies & Nested Circles for Rainbow. Placed Circle dies held down with painters tape onto white cardstock starting with smaller dies and adding bigger. Colored the rainbow pieces. Arranged the rainbow pieces. Cut the rainbow circle in half (can use other half for another card). Inked the edges. Stamped sentiment using wood block stamp & multi-color ink pad. Trimmed the sentiment banner, distressed the edges of banner, added twine and attached banner to airplane.

 



 

 

 

 


 

#heroarts 

#mymonthlykit 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper -  white

Hero Arts: May 2020 Mth Kit Airplane

  die - Airplane, Cloudy Sky Scene, Nested Circle (rainbow)

  ink - Reactive Ink Palette, Summer Sky

markers: Copics - colors for rainbow (ROYGBV), grays, black

Tim Holtz: tool - paper distresser

tool: Crop-A-Dile for hole punch

twine: black/white 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun  catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch142 Anything Goes 2/3  6/17 

Cut It Up Ch227 Shaped or Fun Fold Card  1/1  6/17

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by an Artist  4/5  6/6

  artist Hero Arts Design Team

Simon Wed Ch Masculine  3/5  6/8

 Father's Day

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny yellow coloring rainbow


The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29




 

 

 

 

Word Art Wed Wks #493-494  2/5/2ndwk  6/8

  

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Unique and fabulous - thanks for dropping this off at WAW - best wishes to win in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a unique card; great theme and nicely embellished.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Shaped/Fun Fold card challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO COOL! I love the unique shape. It's just like being up in the air next to that airplane.

    So glad you shared with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever and a Super masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great masculine card! I love the unique shape.
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete