Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunshine HoneyBee Card

Created this card some time ago of my nickname
"Sunshine HoneyBee" & never posted before so
when I saw a challenge for a 'Sun' with a
Peachy Keen face stamp I thought why not
embellish the card. Original card did not have the
PK face stamp or the gold glitter.


















Entering it into the following challenge:

Peachy Keen Let's Face It Friday - Sunshine
Let's Face it Friday - Sunshine


Peachy Keen stamps PK-461 Happy Lashes

Sizzix die cuts: Sun & HoneyBee

Paper:
5" x 6 1/2" Base white cardstock
black & yellow cardstock

black & yellow ribbon
gold glitter

8 comments:

  1. The sun looks so happy!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful! Love the peachy face and the glitter (I always LOVE glitter) :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This card just put a great big smile on my face! I love it! Too stinkin' cute!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. And thank you so much for letting me know I had won MIM#32's challenge. I always forget to look at the winner, so huge thanks to you! I would never have known otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Melissa! I love the cute sun face - it makes me smile!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love the additions you made with the PK face and glitter! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete