Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

GrandParent Scrapbook Layout Daughter Baptism

Since I had been working on a GrandParent/Parent
6" x 6" scrapbook I made this layout of my Father
holding my daughter at her Baptism.

We flew to E coast of FL where my Father &
2 sisters lived for the Baptism Jul 1992. We had
some traditions going on at her Baptism.
Daughter wore the same Baptism gown I wore when
I was Baptized. My Mother had kept it wrapped carefully.
The priest that Baptized my daughter was the same
priest that had married my hubby & I.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

Cooking with Cricut

Challenge #51: Heritage/Grandparents


Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cartridge 2" baptism

Paper:
6" x 6" Base patterned paper sassafras ellie's tale
2 1/2" x 3 1/2" yellow cardstock, 3 1/8" x 4 1/8" yellow cardstock
silver glitter cardstock

3" x 4" photo

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout. I love all of your traditions. They are so special. TFS and thanks for playing with us again this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout to remember such a wonderful occasion! I like the sparkle! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout! So rich with family traditions and meanings. To me, this is what it is all about. Capturing the details and significance of what we see for the next generation! How very precious and how very priceless! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CookingWithCricut.com

    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a proud Grandpa! Wonderful LO, Melissa. Great way to preserve the memories and traditions for your daughter, too. Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful layout, Melissa and the picture is so wonderful! What a great memory to add to your scrapbook! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete