Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Pearl of a Friend Bookmark/Tag - Hero Arts 2021JunKit MermaidSeaTheme DarkSea Tag

 Made myself a new bookmark/tag. Used mostly Hero Arts items. Stanped Dark Sea Bold Print using black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Die cut tags. Ink blended one tag. Stamped & die cut pearl image. Added twine

Currently reading The Vinyl Detective book 6 Attack & Decay by Andrew Cartmel.

















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white 

CTMH: ink - Black

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Mist

  die - Tag

  ink - Aquatic

  stamp - Dark Sea Bold Print

  stamp/die - 2021 Jun Kit Mermaid/Sea Theme

marker: Copic

pen: white gel pen

tool: blending brush

twine: blue/white




The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Something Begin with 'S' 5/5  6/26

  'S' - Sea, Dark Sea Bold Print

Simon Wed Ch CAS  2/5  6/28

Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Jun Ch By The Sea  7/3

 #heroarts

#staycraftychallenge 

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  3/5 1stwk  0/5 2ndwk  7/5

  

No comments:

Post a Comment