Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Christmas Cup of Cheer Card - Newtons Nook CupofCocoa Mugs

Used a stencil along with an embossing diffuser to mask the center and ink blended red. Masked the cup image and ink blended the green.

Kraft cardstock is perfect for a masculine card. Cup in center has a Santa Claus look.







 









Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft (base)

CTMH: ink - Black   pen - shimmer - Green Apple, Red, Toffee

marker: Copic 

Newton's Nook:

  stamp - Cup of Cocoa

  stencil - Mugs

pen: white gel

Stampin' Up: ink - Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green

Tim Holtz: embossing - Emb Diffuser - Oval (to mask)


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

C.R.A.F.T. Ch640 Male  1/2  6/15

  Male - used Kraft cardstock, 

    cup in center has Santa Claus look

June Caff Christmas Card Challenge #6  Masc Theme  6/25

#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge  #cccc6

 Male - used Kraft cardstock, 

    cup in center has Santa Claus look







Newton's Nook Ch175 One Layer Card  4/4  6/17









Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  4/5  6/12

Simon Wed Ch Bright & Cheerful  4/5  6/14


4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun one-layer Christmas card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa this is a great crad.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    We are having a Design Team Call and would love you to apply.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas colors with the Kraft paper - it makes your card feel extra cozy! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete