Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Dogs Card - Newtons Nook HeartfeltWoofs HeartFrames ADogsLife PawprintShaker Framework

 Photographed my German Shepherd/Husky Mix with the Dogs card.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: blue, red, white

CTMH: ink - Black

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper -A Dog's Life

  die - Framework, Heart Frames, Pawprint Shaker

  stamp - Heartfelt Woofs

marker: Copic



The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch176 Color Ch  1/4









Simon Mon Ch Something Begin with 'S' 2/5  6/26

  'S' - scallop edges on heart die, sentiment

Simon Wed Ch Add a Sentiment  5/5  6/21


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute!! I love your red sentiment heart on the pawprint! Thank you so much for joining us at The Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and your sweet pup certainly likes it! Thanks for getting your patriotic colors on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete