Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

4th of July Card - CTMH MonthsoftheYear July DiagonalStripe SquareWindowsSlimline

Created this Red/White/Blue 4th of July card with mostly CTMH items.










Supplies

cardstock/paper: vellum

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Red, White, Blue

  die - Diagonal Stripe Slimline, 

  Square Windows Slimline

  stamp - Months of the Year July

embossing: Recollections Sparkle emb powder

ink: VersaMark

tool: heat tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk679 Anything Goes /opt Sun, Sea, Sand  2/3  6/10

Simon Mon Ch It's Up In The Air  2/5  6/5

  Up In The Air - Fireworks



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper 


4 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed card in celebration of Independence Day! Great idea to use the vellum!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great July 4th slimline.Thank you for joining in the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colourful and fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete