Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Envelope Artwork Bee Theme - Hero Arts Kit 2020Jan BeeTheme

Enjoyed decorating envelope.



 










Supplies

cardstock/paper: scrap of white to make envelope

CTMH: ink - Black  pen - shimmer - Clear, Lemonade

Hero Arts: Kit 2020Jan Bee Theme - stamps

marker: Copic

tool: WeR envelope maker board


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch It's Up In The Air  3/5  6/5

  Up In The Air - Bee

Simon Wed Ch Little Critters  1/5  6/7

  Little Critters - Bee



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scrap paper to make envelope


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in the May challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete