Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Father's Day Ship Bottle Scene Card - Hero Arts DreamAccessories Ship,etc. Bottles&Cork

 Made this Father's Day card for my hubby. 













Supplies

cardstock/paper: white (base), vellum, cork

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Mist. Sand,

  Lapis (scrap piece/neg piece from center of prev project)

  Sand (perfect cardstock color name, hand torn for sand look)

  die - Dream Accessories (Ship, etc.), Bottles & Cork

  die - Swirling Tide Border w/ Frame (neg piece)

  ink - Green Apple, blue (not sure of name)

  stamp - Happy Father's Day (wood block rubber)

other: acetate, Crystal Clear Lacquer Pen

Stampin' Up: ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake

washi tape: blue/white wavy lines


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

C.R.A.F.T. Ch640 Male  2/2  6/15

Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  5/5  6/12

Simon Wed Ch Bright & Cheerful  5/5  6/14


Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Jun Ch By The Sea  7/3 

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge 

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge again this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! A real winner in my book! Good luck~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ship die -- nice layout on this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun with the ship. Thanks so much for playing in the Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete